No matter how strong a relationship is, snoring has the capability to rip apart any loving couple.
Speaking from personal experience, arguing over whoever snored (me) and kept their other half up all night can get very tiresome.
After all, should I really be held responsible for what my airways do once I’m asleep. I mean, it’s completely out of my hands right? Apparently that’s not a valid argument though.
ASDA is looking to solve the issue though, with their anti-snoring pillow designed by Silent Night.
According to the product description , the pillow is “ergonomically designed” to support the head and neck to encourage snore-free sleep.
The full description reads: “Now you can sleep on your back without snoring. This ergonomically designed pillow gently supports and positions the head and neck to encourage better body alignment and snore-free sleep.”It features a shaped foam core and has a firmness rating of 5.”
Seems the product does the trick too, if the reviews are anything to go by. One customer wrote: “I was very sceptical when I bought this pillow but it seems to be working so far, it’s not 100% but there is a noticeable difference in my sleeping and less complaints from the wife.”
Another said: “Hubby has stopped snoring so it is a 5 star from me”.
On top of the positive reviews, the pillow has been tested by the British Snoring and Sleep Apnoea Association, who have approved the product.
- 48% of people said that snoring is the top annoying habit of their partner in bed
- 35% prefer to sleep alone than with their partner
- 14% say that noise keeps them up at night, and a further 8% said their partner disturbing them
- 66% of people admitted to arguing with their partners in the morning
- 28% of people said they NEVER get enough sleep at night