Cue an endless line of hipster related jokes to coincide with the opening…
In a recent announcement, Scottish craft beer giant BrewDog has confirmed that it will be opening a craft beer hotel. It’s scheduled for early 2019 and we already cannot wait to get booked in for a stay.
Beer truly on tap
At the new hotel, aptly named The Doghouse, guests can pour fresh craft beer right in their rooms. As well as grabbing a cheeky shower beer from a built-in shower fridge.
Each of the hotels 26 rooms will be overlooking the brewery itself, which you can take a tour of after breakfast.
Located in Ellon, around 16 miles north of Aberdeen in Scotland, BrewDog is hailing it the ‘ultimate hotel for beer geeks’.
A list of a few of things on offer at the hotel
- Craft beer minibars curated by James and Martin
- Punk IPA on tap in your room
- Beer Spa treatments with bespoke hop oils
- Epic restaurant majoring in beer and food pairings
- Craft beer themed breakfasts, lunches and dinners
- En-suite shower beer fridges*
- Wake up to views of our sour beer foeders
It looks as though the hotel is also going to be appropriately dog-friendly too. A BrewDog statement reads: “We’re looking to make our four legged friends comfy as well!”